Ateq Universal TPMS Tool
The ATEQ VT30 is a universal TPM sensor decoder or activator. Compatible with all currently known TPMS sensors, its PC software makes sure that it stays up-to-date with new TPMS sensors introduced each year. Designed to last in tough environments like tire repair shops, The VT30 can handle medium volume testing thanks to its 9V battery.
- Activates and decodes all TPM sensors and and can turn the warning light off for vehicles with TPMS "learn mode" procedures (Most Domestics). The VT30 WILL NOT reset the light on Import cars such as Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Toyota, Acura, Nissan, Lexus, Kia... These vehicles require a QuickSet tool or VT55 OBDII.
- Displays the sensor information on the screen and helps troubleshooting faulty sensors.
- Displays or provides PC print out of : Sensor ID, pressure, battery status, temperature, accelerometer, etc.
- Software updates via USB to a PC.
- Allows you to "wake up" asleep or dormant sensors from shipping mode.